What are your big ideas for tiny?
Personal Uses for Tiny:
- Accessory dwelling unit (attached or detached) for in-city property – otherwise referred to as ADUs or DADUs
- Mother-in-law unit addition/remodel for your home
- Have you inherited of a property that needs a remodel?
- Income property for mortgage subsidization
- Let tiny help you pay your mortgage
- Your own tiny home – on wheels or otherwise
- Second home on vacation property
- Live tiny while you build your primary home – then keep your tiny home as a rental/guest home
- Live tiny while you rebuild your damaged home
Community & Corporate Solutions with Tiny:
- Tiny home village
- Tiny homes as a response to a housing crisis – Close to Home has custom solutions
- Tiny home village for the homeless
- Tiny homes as solutions for veteran’s housing
- Tiny homes for vacation resorts
- Tiny homes for corporate housing needs
- Tiny homes for corporate events and trade show marketing
Shop our PRODUCTS
Have you been displaced by a disaster?
No matter the reason that your primary home has been damaged, Close to Home wants to help you continue to live in your current community as you recover and build back the life that you had. We provide housing options that will allow you to live on your lot, in your own community as you navigate the road to recovery. We want to advocate on your behalf. Instead of renting a home far away from your community – our housing solutions will keep you close to home.
If you are working with a community on recovery plans, we can help. With our knowledge base of products, our understanding of your particular post-disaster needs, and our ability to create custom housing designs, we can help you house people close to home quickly during your community’s recovery.
Tiny Homes for the Homeless
It’s an idea that’s gaining traction. And it’s about time.
Communities across the United States are figuring out that a tiny house can be a big solution for the growing numbers of homeless Americans.
We can help you and your organization work toward a village of tiny homes in your own community. Let us help you with the innovation that tiny can bring to the pressing issues facing your city.