The c360 Lookout is a spacious one bedroom cargo container home that provides all the conveniences of a well outfitted home.
Cargo Container Home
- 360 sq ft
- 1 bedroom
- Full bathroom
- Open concept kitchen and living area
- Decking and awning
- Turn-key convenience
- Made in the USA
Call Close to Home for pricing: 1-206-295-0727
Interior: 360 sq ft
Dimensions: 22.5L x 16W x 8H
Footprint: 22.5L x 16W
Warranty: Manufacturer’s Warranty
Open concept kitchen, living & dining room
Kitchen comes with cabinets, sink, & faucet
Bathroom comes with cabinets, toilet, sink and shower (option to get a tub)
Closets in bath, bedroom and kitchen
Comes with deck and awning as shown in drawing
Energy efficient windows
Standard 120V electricity
Standard plumbing: ½” supply, 3” waste
Electrical outlets and lighting
Standard insulation: Floor – R30, Roof – R36 or higher, Walls – R22
- A licensed plumber to connect the flush toilet to the municipal water line and connect Lookout’s water system to the municipal water line.
- A licensed electrician to connect Lookout’s electrical service to a municipal power grid.
- The c360 Lookout is shipped to your property “move-in” ready – just needs utilities hooked up.
- Conventional foundations such as concrete and stone support cargo container homes.
- A relocateable foundation (patent pending) is available. Home “locks” into blocks which are engineered for seismic, flood, high wind, and poor soils conditions.
Prices do not include:
- Local plan review and permits (for land-use review, foundations and utilities)
- On site construction requirements (grading, foundation, utility connection)
Contact Close to Home for a price estimate: 1-206-295-0727
Aluminum clad wood windows and doors
5/8” drywall ceiling and walls
Recycled ISO cargo container newly painted
Soy based spray foam insulation
Cargo container construction offers:
- Strength – Constructed with reinforced steel frames and corrugated steel skins, and designed to be stacked up to eight layers high.
- Better Disaster Protection – Resistant to fires and seismic damage and better able to withstand tornados, hurricanes and extreme weather conditions than traditional construction.
- Durability – Built of a rust-resistant alloy called COR-TEN, their lifespan is indefinite.