NOMAD Live is a micro home that seamlessly integrates the features of a home into a space-efficient showpiece.
- 100 sq ft + 60 sq ft two person sleeping loft
- 10′ x 10′ footprint
- Kitchen w/2 burner stove
- Wet bath with sink and mirror
- Comes flat-packed for home assembly
- A “No permits needed” structure
- Combine with a NOMAD Space to customize your space needs
- Made in Canada
The living room, kitchen, bathroom, stairs, bedroom, and storage of this small prefab home are designed for maximum use of space: a stair doubles as a kitchen counter, a window adds light to one area while a higher ceiling adds light to another. A bathroom doubles as a shower, storage can be used as seating, and so on.
OTHER HOMES YOU MAY LIKE:
Interior: 100 sq ft plus 60 sq ft sleeping loft
Dimensions: 10W x 10L x 12H
Footprint: 10′ x 10′
Warranty: Manufacturer’s Warranty
Bathroom with sink, mirror and integrated hand-held showerhead
Kitchen with stovetop, counters and cabinets
60 sq ft sleeping loft
Plumbing & Mechanical:
- Hot Water: Natural gas, propane, or electric on-demand, supplied and installed by certified tradesperson
- Sewer: Can use existing municipal sewer, septic field, or composting toilet
- Heat: Natural gas, propane, or electric baseboard, supplied and installed by certified tradesperson
- Ventilation: Range hood (not included) and bathroom fan (included), installed by certified tradesperson
- Power system: Can be powered by most conventional power sources (installed by certified tradesperson)
- Service Panel: Exterior-mounted, supplied and installed by a certified tradesperson
- Kitchen Light: LED task lighting under kitchen shelf (included)
- Bathroom Light: LED wall light (included)
- Outlets: Through exterior wall, supplied and installed by a certified tradesperson
- Switches: Wireless to bathroom (included) (110v)
- 1 week for 2 people with the technical skills of a “handy-man”.
- A licensed plumber to connect the flush toilet to the municipal water line and connect NOMAD’s water system to the municipal water line.
- A licensed electrician to connect NOMAD’s electrical service to a municipal power grid.
- For ease-of-construction and mobility, NOMAD is designed to rest on a series of beams supported by “screw piles” (metal piles hand-screwed into the ground). This system minimizes disturbance to the environment and can be easily removed if necessary. Cost for (6) screw piles = extra $275.
- NOMAD can also be supported by a number of conventional foundation types including concrete, stone or treated lumber.
- NOMAD comes flat-packed
- Crate weight: 4000 lbs
- Structure: patented system using metal insulated panels
- Insulation: floor and roof R32 – R36, walls R24
- Exterior Finish: pre-finished metal siding, engineered wood panel, PVC trim board
- Windows: vinyl frame, double glazed
- Exterior Doors: double french door, paintable, fiberglass, full light
- Roof: pre-finished metal panel, shed (3.5/12 slope)
- Interior Wall Finish: paintable pre-finished metal panel
- Interior Floor Finish: vinyl plank
- Cabinets: Ikea SEKTION, white
- Kitchen Counter: white laminate
- Kitchen Sink: stainless steel
- Kitchen Faucet: single control
- Toilet: wet flush toilet
- Bathroom Floor: synthetic wood slats over custom fiberglass base
- Bathroom Walls: pre-finished metal panel
- Bathroom Door: opaque glass in aluminum frame
- Stair/Shelving: 1 1/2″-thick laminated maple plywood