Have that quiet office or art studio you’ve always desired right in your backyard. The c160 Scout is a 160 sq ft space that offers all the benefits of container structures – durability, strength, storm proofing – along with turn-key convenience.
- 160 sq ft
- Shipping container durability & strength
- Turn-key convenience
- Made in the USA
- Does not include bathroom or kitchen
Interior: 160 sq ft
Dimensions: 8W x 20L x 8H
Footprint: 8W x 20L
Weight: Approx. 9000 lbs
Warranty: Manufacturer’s Warranty
1 sliding glass door/window
Standard 120V electricity
Electrical outlets and lighting
Standard insulation: Floor – R30, Roof – R36 or higher, Walls – R22
- 5 hours, 2 skilled workers
- A licensed electrician to connect the home’s electrical service to a municipal power grid.
- The c160 Scout is shipped to your property “move-in” ready – just needs electricity hooked up.
- Conventional foundations such as concrete and stone support cargo container homes.
- To allow easy installation and to create a cargo container home that is relocatable, foundation blocks with container connections are recommended. These blocks are engineered for seismic, flood, high wind, and poor soils conditions and most homes require a minimum of (6) blocks. Cost for (6) blocks = extra $1500
Prices do not include:
- Local plan review and permits (for land-use review, foundations and utilities)
- On site construction requirements (grading, foundation, utility connection)
Contact a C2HH representative for an estimate.
Aluminum clad wood window/sliding door
Mahogany finished floor
5/8” drywall ceiling and walls
Recycled ISO cargo container newly painted
Soy based spray foam insulation
Cargo container construction offers:
- Strength – Constructed with reinforced steel frames and corrugated steel skins, and designed to be stacked up to eight layers high.
- Better Disaster Protection – Resistant to fires and seismic damage and better able to withstand tornados, hurricanes and extreme weather conditions than traditional construction.
- Durability – Built of a rust-resistant alloy called COR-TEN, their lifespan is indefinite.