NOMAD Space is a small prefab studio that includes a 60 sq ft loft area. It’s essentially the NOMAD Live without a bathroom or kitchen, resulting in a larger living area.
- 100 sq ft + 60 sq ft loft space
- 10′ x 10′ footprint
- LED lighting and electrical outlets
- Comes flat-packed for home assembly
- A “No permits needed” structure
- Combine with a NOMAD Live to customize your space needs
- Made in Canada
- Does not include a bathroom or kitchen
*Interior photos show a kitchen and bath which is not included in the “Space.”
Interior: 100 sq ft with 60 sq ft loft space
Dimensions: 10W x 10L x 12H
Footprint: 10W x 10L
Warranty: Manufacturer’s Warranty
Live/work area with cabinets and shelving
60 sq ft loft space
- 12V power system, similar to an RV
- Lighting: LED
- Outlets: living room, counter, loft, exterior
- Heat: forced air heater, propane
- Smoke detector and propane detector
- 1 week for 2 people with the technical skills of a “handy-man”.
- A licensed electrician to connect NOMAD’s electrical service to a municipal power grid.
- For ease-of-construction and mobility, NOMAD is designed to rest on a series of beams supported by “screw piles” (metal piles hand-screwed into the ground). This system minimizes disturbance to the environment and can be easily removed if necessary. Cost for (6) screw piles = extra $275.
- NOMAD can also be supported by a number of conventional foundation types including concrete, stone or treated lumber.
- NOMAD ships flat-packed
- Crate weight: 4000 lbs
- Structure: metal structural insulated panels
- Insulation: floor and roof R-24, walls R-12
- Exterior Finish: galvanized metal siding
- Windows: vinyl frame, double glazed
- Entry Door: wood grain, fiberglass, full light
- Roof, Fascia, Gutter, Downspout: pre-finished aluminum
- Interior Wall Finish: Pre-finished metal panel
- Interior Floor Finish: wood laminate
- Cabinets: white melamine
- Stair/Shelving: solid wood
- Baseboards/Trim: painted MDF