Take a large square footage, add a space efficient design and you get the c640 lookout, a shipping container home that has everything you need and more.
- Living/dining area
- Bedroom plus a sleeping nook
- Bathroom with shower
- Turn-key convenience
- Shipping container durability & strength
- Made in the USA
Interior: 640 sq ft
Dimensions: 16W x 40L x 8H
Footprint: 16W x 40L
Weight: 36,000 lbs
Warranty: Manufacturer’s Warranty
1 Bathroom with Duravit bath fixtures
1 hall accessed sleeping nook
Kitchen with Summit Energy Star appliances including 2 burner stove top and fridge
Washer and dryer
IKEA cabinets, kitchen fixtures and lighting
Standard 120V electricity.
240V electricity for clothes dryer
Standard plumbing: ½” supply, 3” waste
Electrical outlets and lighting
Convectair Apero wall heater
30 gal electric water heater (gas if available on site)
Standard insulation: Floor – R30, Roof – R36 or higher, Walls – R22
- 1 day, 2 skilled workers
- A licensed plumber to connect the flush toilet to the municipal water line and connect Lookout’s water system to the municipal water line.
- A licensed electrician to connect Lookout’s electrical service to a municipal power grid.
- The c640 Lookout is shipped to your property “move-in” ready – just needs utilities hooked up.
- Conventional foundations such as concrete and stone support cargo container homes.
- To allow easy installation and to create a cargo container home that is relocatable, foundation blocks with container connections are recommended. These blocks are engineered for seismic, flood, high wind, and poor soils conditions and most homes require a minimum of (6) blocks. Cost for (6) blocks = extra $1500
Prices do not include:
- Local plan review and permits (for land-use review, foundations and utilities)
- On site construction requirements (grading, foundation, utility connection)
Contact a C2HH representative for an estimate
Aluminum clad wood windows and doors
Mahogany finished floor
5/8” drywall ceiling and walls
Recycled ISO cargo container newly painted
Soy based spray foam insulation
Cargo container construction offers:
- Strength – Constructed with reinforced steel frames and corrugated steel skins, and designed to be stacked up to eight layers high.
- Better Disaster Protection – Resistant to fires and seismic damage and better able to withstand tornados, hurricanes and extreme weather conditions than traditional construction.
- Durability – Built of a rust-resistant alloy called COR-TEN, their lifespan is indefinite.