Here’s a shipping container home that feels spacious and airy. With its large windows and doors, the c320 lookout is designed to bring the outdoors in along with providing you all the conveniences of a well outfitted home.
- 320 sq ft
- Spacious living and dining area
- Sleeping nook
- Wet room bath
- Turn-key convenience
- Shipping container durability & strength
- Made in the USA
Call Close to Home for pricing: 1-844-438-2244
Interior: 320 sq ft
Dimensions: 16W x 20L x 8H
Footprint: 16W x 20L
Weight: Approx. 18,000 lbs
Warranty: Manufacturer’s Warranty
Sleeping nook for double bed
1 Bathroom – Panelized wet room bath with redwood decking and Duravit bath fixtures
Kitchen with Summit Energy Star appliances including 2 burner stove top and fridge
IKEA cabinets, kitchen fixtures and lighting
Standard 120V electricity
Standard plumbing: ½” supply, 3” waste
Electrical outlets and lighting
Convectair Apero wall heater
30 gal electric water heater (gas if available on site)
Standard insulation: Floor – R30, Roof – R36 or higher, Walls – R22
- 1 day, 2 skilled workers
- A licensed plumber to connect the flush toilet to the municipal water line and connect Lookout’s water system to the municipal water line.
- A licensed electrician to connect Lookout’s electrical service to a municipal power grid.
- The c320 Lookout is shipped to your property “move-in” ready – just needs utilities hooked up.
- Conventional foundations such as concrete and stone support cargo container homes.
- To allow easy installation and to create a cargo container home that is relocatable, foundation blocks with container connections are recommended. These blocks are engineered for seismic, flood, high wind, and poor soils conditions and most homes require a minimum of (6) blocks. Cost for (6) blocks = extra $1500
Prices do not include:
- Local plan review and permits (for land-use review, foundations and utilities)
- On site construction requirements (grading, foundation, utility connection)
Contact a C2HH representative for an estimate.
Aluminum clad wood windows and doors
Mahogany finished floor
5/8” drywall ceiling and walls
Recycled ISO cargo container newly painted
Soy based spray foam insulation
Cargo container construction offers:
- Strength – Constructed with reinforced steel frames and corrugated steel skins, and designed to be stacked up to eight layers high.
- Better Disaster Protection – Resistant to fires and seismic damage and better able to withstand tornados, hurricanes and extreme weather conditions than traditional construction.
- Durability – Built of a rust-resistant alloy called COR-TEN, their lifespan is indefinite.