Close to Home, PBC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates www.c2hh.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number (“Personal Information”).
1) Ordering. During ordering, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number and email address. This kind of personal information is used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. If you choose to pay by check, we will be asking for your personal banking information. We use this information solely to facilitate a bank check transaction and will not store or keep this information in our files. If you have elected to use PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal site.
2) Cookies. Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
3) Log data. Like many site operators we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
4) Age. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
1) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
2) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site, your orders and deliveries and to send out newsletters.
3) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
a) As Internet retailers, we use third parties to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them perform their service. For example, should you opt to use either PayPal or a bank check as a payment method to buy a product we must collect and provide the necessary information for PayPal and your financial institution to process the transaction. When you submit this information to us for approval and authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Security.)
b) Similarly, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (e.g. the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products and to ensure delivery. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially acceptable means to safeguard your Personal Information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. While we use industry standard precautions, we cannot guarantee complete security as no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Close to Home, PBC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Close to Home 220 2nd Ave. S. Suite 220 Seattle, WA 98104.